Quality Assurance Manager - Operations 100% (m/f/d)
MINT Digital Services AG - Global Music Administration
Mint Digital Services is one of the forerunners in global digital music administration. On behalf of collective management organizations, independent management entities, songwriters, composers and publishers Mint administers agreements with digital music services. Mint provides its clients with state of the art technological, financial, and analytical services and manages repertoire and catalogues through its advanced technologies and highly experienced team. Mint is a joint venture between the US music rights organization SESAC and the Swiss collective management organization SUISA and also supports SESAC’s and SUISA’s online licensing entities, SESAC Digital and SUISA Digital, in all back-office functions.
To support our growing portfolio we are looking for a dynamic and reliable person to join our Zurich team, either immediately or by appointment
Your main tasks
- Quality control and data analysis of music usage reporting to ensure accurate invoicing of music licensees: digital service providers such as Spotify, YouTube, Apple Music, TikTok etc.
- Quality control of invoices and billing-related communication with digital service providers
- Creating analyses, evaluations and statistics
- Communication and co-ordination with IT and other departments to meet tight timelines and changing priorities
- Independent and timely invoicing of worldwide online music uses
- Independent written and verbal communication with international digital service providers such as YouTube, Apple, Spotify etc.
- Co-supervision of the dunning process, processing of credit notes and cancellations
- Active collaboration in the further development and process automation in the area of invoicing and accounting
- Deputising for team members as required
- Completed commercial vocational training
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Business fluent in German and English
- A flair for numbers and analytical thinking
- Commitment, quick comprehension and pleasure in working accurately and independently
- High degree of reliability, ability to work under pressure, sense of responsibility, organisational skills and flexibility
- Excellent team player
- You have an interest in music, and digital innovations
We look forward to receiving your application documents with a photo via our application portal.